Disappointed to hear about the split boxes of Illusione Singulare. Sounds like being forced to buy some cigars I have no interest in to get some I really want!
Weekly News (March 12, 2012)
Editor’s Note: March is in full swing. As has been mentioned a few times here before, this should be no surprise. In halfwheel news, we would like to welcome Prometheus as our newest sponsor. For the next few days, Brook and I will be meeting at the super secret halfwheel offices in Dallas, before I head out to site sponsor Federal Cigar’s 91st Anniversary Party later this week.
- Erik Espinosa Rebrands as Espinosa Premium Cigars, Announces New Brand & Factory — Updated details here.
- Viaje Ships WLP Candela (2012), Super Shot 12 Gauge, WMD, MOAB and FOAB — Details here.
- J. Fuego Announces Origen Maduro Release — Details here.
- La Palina Ships El Diaro KB — Details about the Kill Bill here.
- AVO Limited Edition 2012 La Trompeta — Press Release here.
- Illusione Singulare 2011, Singulare 2012 and MK Ultra Extensions — Details of Dion Giolito’s announcement on Kiss My Ash Radio via Cigar-Coop.
- Room 101 San Andrés — Picture above via David Jones of TikiBar Online.
- Tatuaje Little Monsters Boxes — Picture above via “Casper.” Details including sizes and pricing, here.
- Beach Cigar Group Rebranded as Gurkha — Details via Cigar Aficionado.
- Chaveta Habano Toro Lands, Corona Gorda Delayed — Original story here.
- NHC Surrogates Gets a Factory Name — Or so would indicate Pete Johnson. We reviewed the Skull Breaker here.
- Gran Habano Barracuda Gets Release Date — April 7th according to Jon Fia.
- Crowned Heads Selección No.5 Gets Release Date — April 27th at UPtown’s Smoke Shop.
- Gran Habano Azteca Discontinued — Via Cigar Brief.
- New Dignity Lines — Does that say Minnesota?
- Eddie Ortega Hints At Ortega Serie D Extensions — Details here.
- 7-20-4 Maduro — Some thoughts on a prototype of Kurt A. Kendall’s newest project via Traveling Stogie.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham Co-Sponsors S.1461 — Details about the Senate’s bill to exempt the premium cigar industry from FDA control here.