News: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Corona Gorda
The My Father Le Bijou 1922 Corona Gorda has been mentioned a few times before, but it seems time as come for the next limited-edition My Father Cigars release for Puff n Stuff of Decatur, GA. This release comes four years after the Don Pepin Garcia Lancero, which was another three-hundred box release exclusively for Puff n Stuff.
- Name: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Corona Gorda
- Size: 5 5/8 x 46
- Wrapper: Nicaragua Pelo de Oro
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Country: Nicaragua
- Factory: My Father Cigars S.A.
- MSRP: $8.26 (Boxes of 23, $190.00)
- Release Date: April, 2011
- Production Number: 300 Boxes of 23 Cigars (6,900 Total Cigars)
The cigars should ship today or tomorrow, so they should be in stores late this week. All boxes are signed by Jaime García, who was responsible for blending this cigar.
Orders will be taken over the phone via (770) 908-9388. (You can request your own box number, as these are numbered.) – el niño diablo.