Weekly News (February 4, 2013)
Editor’s Note: Alas, the second edition of The Newsletter is out and finally the Weekly News. It’s going to be a busy week at halfwheel inside and outside and the cigar industry is finally getting into some strides. Of interesting notes, lots of exclusive cigars seem to be heading to the March DC Tweetup. Details here.
- Nat Sherman 1930 to Debut at IPCPR — Exclusive, here.
- CAO Right Coast — Now in retailers, here’s the story.
- Two New CroMagnons Set for Release — Details here.
- Dunhill Adds Gigante to Aged Range — Story here.
- La Flor Dominicana Pipe & Pint 15th Anniversary — Details here.
- Toraño Mulling 6 x 55 Box-Pressed Salutem — Via Brian McGee.
- Perdomo to Increase Prices — Story here.
- K.A. Kendall 7-20-4 Hustler — Press release here.
- Arango Gets Private Label Macanudo — Press release here.
- JM Dominican Adds Gordito — Press release here.
- More Habanos S.A. Appointments — Press release here.